Thursday, January 21, 2010

Double Digits! A Decade!!!

I can't believe my baby girl is 10 today. At least I think she is mine. I did give birth to her, but she sure looks a lot like my little sister. I just found this picture of my sister Rhonda, and Shelby. I love it!!









Ten years ago I gave birth to this girl after 3 hours of labor and 2 pushes. The last ten years with her has been just as easy and pleasant. She is 5 in this picture.




She had a sleepover with two of her friends last weekend because her and her friend have the same birthday. So we have to coordinate parties.
You have got to love a ten year old girl!













Shelby does not enjoy a good chocolate cake like her mother. She decided on doughnuts and ice cream instead. So this was her version of a birthday cake this year.








The top 10 reason why you can't help but love Shelby Ella Bashaw!!!

#10- She is the best babysitter for her little brother and sister. (she doesn't charge a lot either)

#9- She can burp and fart with the best of them.

#8- She loves her friends, and always needs to be with one of them.

#7- She is always thinking of others in need. The other day she wouldn't stop asking me if we could adopt some kids from Haiti.

#6- She helps me out around the house without complaining too much.

#5- She gives me at least 5 kisses before she goes to bed at night.

#4- That girl can eat. She has a lot of junk in the trunk just like her mom, always has.

#3- She has the most gorgeous eyes you have ever seen!!

#2- She is a very good student! Except at parent teacher conference her teacher did mention that she has a problem with writing notes on her white board and holding it up to pass to a boy in class.

And the #1 reason you can't help but love Shelby Ella Bashaw
I mean just look at that face!!!!!




Shelby

Happy 10th birthday we love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Lance and Mandy said...

Shelby has some cute friends! We love her!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday cutie pie! We love you!

Nicholas said...

she is so dang cute. I wish we could see you all more often. Love ya!

Jen said...

Love her! Kylie wishes she could be with her all the time.

missyj said...

Shelby, you are adorable of course, but I'm actually wondering about the CHEAP babysitting part.? I could always use some help and I must say the kids do love you lot! Just like the rest of us! As Stetsie would say "YOU'RE AMAZING"
LOTS OF LOVE!!!!YOUR'RE THE BEST!!!