Wednesday, December 16, 2009

OH HELP ME SANTA!!!

Dear Santa,
My daughter Mylee is in desperate need of toys this Christmas. (You can see some carpet.) I know she is on the naughty list this year, but please excuse her behavior. Between all the hand me down toys from three older siblings, three birthdays and christmas's, she is lacking in toys. If you could please unload your sleigh in her bedroom I'm sure I will enjoy picking up those toys also. I have nothing better to do!!! Thank you!!!!!
Mylee's Mom
Isn't it amazing what a 2 and 3 year old can do in 20 minutes.




5 comments:

Jen said...

Hey, That's what my toy room looks like right now. What am I doing sitting here???

I love the new pictures!

Amber said...

Ha ha ha!!! Love the letter!

Gina said...

I love it! Too funny...

missyj said...

Whose two year old did you allow in there???? You shouldn't let them come over anymore!!!

jenae nae said...

I love IT!!! Just what my house looks like too :) how are you? your kids are so big and cute!!