Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween 08

We had the best Halloween I can remember this year. The weather really pulled through for us. It seemed like California instead of Utah. We started off the day by going with our friends the Gonzales to downtown Logan and the Cache Valley Mall trick or treating. The kids had more candy than they could ever eat even before dark. We then went over to my moms for a photo opp. My sisters are so creative and way too ambitious. We ended up at our friends the Gittins where we enjoyed dinner and trick or treating on our old stomping grounds. We sure made some great friends in Hyde Park. We ended the night with way too many calories in our stomachs.
The whole gang. Missi and Reese the smokin hot cavemen, with their little ape Stetson. Rory as Hook, beautiful Tinkerbell Halli, and the sexiest Peter Pan played by Rhonda. Then there is my rag tag hoodalums. Mylee sure thought she needed some attention. She was the prettiest Cinderella ever. Paydon was a baseball player. Shelby had to somehow involve some crutches, her secret obsession, she was a beat up person. Jaxon didn't dress up but we thought he could be Zach Efron.
Two of the cutest princesses I have ever seen. Tinkerbell Halli and Cinderella Mylee.


9 comments:

Jen said...

Way cute pictures! I think you should be in there with your "tattoos". Maybe next year I'll pull off cute costumes for me and Brian.
p.s. way to go with the blog!!!

Nicholas said...

yay! You got some more pics up. Love it. You're family pic is so cute. Jaxon's profile pic off to the right reminds me of Kris when he was little. Crazy!

Marisa said...

I'm so excited that you're up and running. I was just wondering about you and trying to reconnect. I'm so glad that now I can! Your family picture is just beautiful and your children are precious.

missyj said...

Way to go!! I hope you can keep this blog updated a little better than me. That shouldn't be too hard though! Oh yeah, by the way your owe me fify dollars!!!

The Hoths said...

LOVE IT!!! I need to get a copy of that pic of Halli and Mylee. In my picture Halli isn't looking but Mylee is, just opposite of yours! I hope you get keep yours updated unlike other family members I know!!!! (hint hint) BTW give me the 50 dollars you owe Missy, I promise she'll get it! love ya too much!

The Hoths said...

I was looking at the cute pics again.. if people don't really know you and they look at the pictures down the side... they're going to think that you named your daughter Shelberella.
That's hilarious!

The Hoths said...

okay I'm really stupid. I just looked again and noticed that you put their nickname on top and their name and age underneath. I'm going to shut up now! And yes I do know that in my first comment I wrote "get" where it should of said "can" I need to read what I write before I hit enter. I'm shutting up now!

Amber said...

Love all the pics. Your blog looks great.

Janie said...

Hi Emily! I am excited you have a blog, I will love keeping up with you through the blog. I am glad you found me. Your kids are getting so big! I don't think I have ever seen Mylee, she is adorable. All your kids are!