Sunday, November 23, 2008

Two men,coke, and their pajamas




I came across this picture and knew I had to share it. Kris's grandpa Chuck came from Missouri and stayed with us for a week in July. He is the craziest 83 year old you've ever met. He had so many one liners that made us laugh so hard. He told us that when he went back to Missouri to the old folks home if they asked him if he really went to Utah all he would have to do is show them the sh*% on his boots and they would know. I always tease Kris for driving like an old man and wearing silly old man hats. Now I can prove he even dresses like an old man. Chuck came up stairs in the exact same pajamas as Kris was wearing lounging on the couch drinking a coke. So here is just a picture to prove it.

3 comments:

Amber said...

That is a great picture. I love it.

Jen said...

I think you were kind about grandpa. I heard a story about dinner one night with grandpa at your house. I'll have to get your side of the story. I think Kris told me.

"I won't scare you, but I would you!"

Nicholas said...

I love those pictures. Grandpa is hilarious. I totaly miss him.