Saturday, October 2, 2010

Don't forget the Eldest

You won't find Jaxon letting you take a picture of him anyday soon! In fact your lucky if you do see him! Jaxon is a freshmen this year and decided to try playing football for the first time. He broke his shoulder the first week of practice but is now healed up and got to play in his first game last Wed. It was an away game so I haven't seen him play yet. Can't wait for a home game so I can go see his moves! He is about as tall as me know. A whoppin five foot two to be exact! He has grown a lot in the last couple months and now looks like a young man! I hate that my baby is growning up and making me get older every day! His voice is low and deep now and it is so strange to see your baby turning into a man! I don't like it! Not one bit!

2 comments:

Lance and Mandy said...

Last time I saw him I couldn't believe how grown up he was! He is a good lookin' young man! You are as gorgeous as ever! Don't ever say you are getting old cause I am only 15 days behind! Okay we aren't in High School anymore! My teen lady is killin' me!

Amber said...

It as fun to see you guys last week. I can't believe how big Jaxon is either. I agree, it's weird to see and hear him change so quickly. I remember those cute little chubby cheeks. Ohh...we are getting old.