Saturday, November 7, 2009

A bunch of bafoons

Wow I think I fell off the face of the
blogging world there for a while. But
I'm back and hopefully I can keep up
with it this time. Halloween was alright this year. It was a little disappointing because I remembered how warm it was last year. This year not so much. You had to keep moving to stay warm. My parents were gone to Hawii but they left the grandkids a bag of treats at their house so we all met up there and took the annual Halloween picture.







A look into the very near future. Those are my saggy boobs not my fat stomach. Don't you love the kankles.

Rhonda and Rory surprised us by announcing they were expecting. She had a shirt with a bun in the oven. Rory was the baker. I almost died laughing when I saw them.
Congrats!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Well slap me silly, you updated your blog!!! Sorry we missed the call. The girls were having too much fun with the jets on in the tub and I couldn't hear a thing. Very cute halloween pictures. You'll have to keep those and compare them to the real ones when you are 80... Compare the pictures mean:)

Amber said...

Very impressed with the update. I'd almost forgotten what you looked like, but now I remember the gray hair and all. ha ha ha... looks like you had a fun halloween.

Lance and Mandy said...

SO CUTE! You guys are party animalias! So excited for Rhonda. Way to go on updating your blog! I'm not too good at it!

Mitchell Family said...

i can't believe it your back and they are all still darling!